Please Help Me Figure Out The One Index.php Error I Have With Script

JohnnyWhiplash

I installed a music script from Agriya called volume... the install went smooth and I got message saying install completed successfully.

However when I type main page url into my browser, I get this one error below only.

[

Warning: require_once(../common/configs/config.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blakeeph/public_html/monkeybux.com/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../common/configs/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blakeeph/public_html/monkeybux.com/index.php on line 2

]

Can anyone please tell me what this means? I took a look at the index.php file and line 2 only has this in it:

require_once('../common/configs/config.inc.php');

Any ideas? Please help. Thank you.

~ Johnny Whiplash

Looks like you didn't install it properly, or the installer failed to write the config file. If the latter case, the reason you didn't know about this was thanks to the devs having the brillant idea of suppressing errors messages, without actually handling the errors themselves.

Make sure that the installer has write-access to the folder in question, and that you've actually completed the process. Also, ensure that all error reporting is on, and echoing to screen (or the log, in which case you need to check the log). Lastly, look through the code to see if you find any error suppression active. Just search for an @ in front of something, and remove it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.