Help With Repeating Table!

Krelle

Me and my friends have started a little winetasterclub, and so I volunteered for creating a website. I have absolutely no education in creating websites and have learned some basic html and php on the go.

About a month ago we switch to wordpress and it has been going fine until now. I got a friend, who has an education in web design, and he has looked at my problem, and he cant see the error, so i turn to you now :happy-04:

My problem is this: http://www.vinklubben-tyggesvin.dk/vin/mousserende-vin/

As you can see the first row is repeating itself after it has printed the result.

the code:

$db_selected = mysql_select_db("Vin", $con);

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM wp_pods_vine

WHERE vintype='Champagne'");

echo "<table border='1'>

<tr>

<td>Navn</td>

<td>Årgang</td>

<td>Land</td>

<td>Vintype</td>

<td>Point</td>

</tr>";

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))

{

echo "<tr>";

echo "<td><a href=".$row['permalink'].">" . $row['name'] . "</a></td>";

echo "<td>" . $row['aargang'] . "</td>";

echo "<td>" . $row['land'] . "</td>";

echo "<td>" . $row['vintype'] . "</td>";

echo "<td>" . $row['point'] . "</td>";

echo "</tr>";

}

echo "</table>";

mysql_close($con);

I am using a plugin called pods and this code is a template that i am using.

Any help would be great since I have promise my friends that the new website would be done before the new year. :tease-01:

You also have some charset issues there, I see. I assume this is because you haven't selected the proper charset for the MySQL connection, which you can do with mysql_set_charset ().

Also, take the above SQL query, and run it manually against the DB. Should hopefully give you some more information on why this is happening, or at the very least cross out one of the potential causes.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.