Which CMS is optimal For Curriculum Resource Center Portal

Mustafa82

Hello Everyone

We need to build a Curriculum Resource Center portal for a college using one of the CMSs like drupal, Joomla, Word press .. etc.

We want to know which one will be the optimal solution to be customized to serve in such a project.

I know that many CMSs might be good, but I need to know which one is the best and why?

Many thanks in advance & Warm Regards.

What's best depends upon the requirements you have, plus what your users prefer. So it's pretty hard, if not impossible, to answer that question without having full knowledge of the project.

I recommend that you find a few CMS solutions which has all, or most of, the functionality you require for the project. Then link send demo-links (opensourcecms.com has most) to your prospective users, and get their feedback on which system they found the easiest to use.

That's the best one. ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.