can't seem to figure this out

xia0yin

hey, uhhm i'm new to php and also a student, we have this final project given by our teacher, 
he did gave us this as the should be outcome of our project

link:  http://sir-ice.herobo.com/Register.php

i'm not asking you to give me the codes for the whole project (but will be glad if you do so lol) but i just want to ask, how come that there are several pages with same filename?

the "questions.php" appeared many times but different content.
,.any answer will greatly be appreciated..my grades depends on it haha
thanks in advance!  :happy-04: 

I think it's funny that I answered all 10 questions correctly, yet it tells me I got 9/10 right.

He likely just saves the answers as session variables on each submission.  From what I can see, he randomizes the order the questions are asked, but maps them to a particular question number behind the scenes.  Look at the HTML questions.php generates: notice the hidden form element?  And how every question in it begins with "^question number"?  That's how he keeps track of what question has what answer.  It's not the most elegant solution, but it works.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.