mail () issues

harkly

I using this simple code to send a test message if I put in my url it won't send, more like it sends but never gets received no matter what email account I use. If I put in another url it works fine.

Does anyone know what causes that and how I can go about fixing it??

in this code I added a '2' to the url and it works, take the 2 out - nothing

<?php mail('me@yahoo.com', 'Account Info', 
'is this working? www.wlsingle2s.com');?>

You need a properly working SMTP Server registered to a valid domain name to send those.

Even if you have that, your host domain must match a valid and registered domain on the internet and even by that time, some email hosts still disallow PHP to send emails to them.

What I don't understand if that it was all working fine before last Friday and then nothing. It won't send to any email account I have people from different ones trying it and nothing as long as it has the wlsingles.com url in it even if its an email address from there

won't work

$headers = 'From: WLSingles <email@WLSingles.com>' ;

So say it is got listed somewhere what do I do?? Start all over again?? A different domain name?? :confused:

So ready to tear my hair out!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.