Online reservations

EdwardBiggs

I currently work for a golf club who provide tuition breaks over 2,3 and 5 and I'm looking at how this could be implemented into an online reservation system, we currently use wordpress so a plugin of some kind would be preferencial but I'm open to suggestions.

Ideally I'd like it work like a hotel reservation system but with the activities taking precendence over the actual accommodation which will just be an additional cost to the tuition itself

I've looked at quite a few and I'm at a bit of a loss as to which one to choose... any ideas appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Because i believe (i may be wrong ) large scale apps are not availabe in Wordpress or their use is not significant

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. Something like 80% of the webs top 20% of websites are powered by Wordpress.

Having said that, Wordpress's code base is no reflection on its usage. It's yuk at best.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.