Project File Structure Layout

JobNyamolo

I want to develop a basic Management Information System using PHP/MySQL/Bootstrap. Since the project is required within a short time frame, I want to outsource different developers to work on different sections. I don't want to use a framework. I'm looking for advise on how to develop a neat and simple way the developers will work on the project concurrently such that when each finishes their section, the project is at almost 90% and I can tie up any loose ends. 

In short advise me on a professional yet very simple way on how we can arrange the file structures and database access, so that the programmers can work independently as the system uses bootstrap for css layout. I'm assuming the individual PHP files will call core class files in their headers, so maybe I may be the one to develop the central class files then these programmers include the class files in their headers.

I want a way that the code and directory & file arrangements can be neat, yet as professional as most commonly used PHP systems developed.

Thanks friends

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.