Custom Table Design

beeproductions

Hello readers,

Well..here I am..with my first post and a big problem.

I'm working on a game where you can post your scores from in-game to a MYSQL Database and a php file will display those values..

I have all the setup working really nice..the only thing it's that I would like to make a custom table design(check the pictures)

I would like to be able to customize that table look..any examples..links or tips to help me achieve that?

Thanks in advance!

00999.png

So basically, you're looking for suggestions on how to improve the look of HTML tables? If so, are you familiar with CSS? Note: there are many tutorials online for stylizing HTML tables with CSS:

https://www.google.com/search?q=css+tables

First of all thanks for the fast reply.

Uhm..yea..I know a bit CSS but your link will help me a lot..

My question is..how you make  the table from the php file  to use the css template

My list.php code:

<? 

include('config.php');

$query = "SELECT kills,name,scorea,date,ip,level,damage,scraps,secrets FROM scores_0 ORDER BY scorea  "; 
$result=mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());

echo('<table border="1">');
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo("<tr>");
echo "<td>".$row['ip']."</td><td>".$row['name']."</td><td>".$row['scorea']."</td><td>".$row['date']."</td><td>".$row['kills']."</td><td>".$row['level']."</td><td>".$row['damage']."</td><td>".$row['scraps']."</td><td>".$row['secrets']."</td><td>";
echo("</tr>");
}
echo("</table>");

mysql_close();
?>

Any guidance on this one?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.