need help with customizing script , please help

Arona

hi guys , i need some help for Av wallpaper script customization , i asked it on many websites but no one helped me , :(  , i hope here i get my answer . i know it's a really simple and easy script but the problem is i'm so noob :( . first of all here is the link of nulled version of this script so anyone can test it :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivt3sqdt1b6vcg6/pnx-avswss121.zip

now i wanna do this customizations and i tried so much but i couldn't :

1- the most important part for me is change the rate system from user id to user ip , i mean in default mode , only Logged in users can rate wallpapers but i wanna remove it so every visitors be able to rate wallpapers without log in .

2- in the darkbrush template of this script it shows only images name on Tumbnails , i wanna add rating to it , i mean if it's possible on image thumbnails show the wallpaper rate beside the name of it

3- i wanna change my catagories list on the left side panel like what this site did , http://www.ultrahdwallpapers.net/  , i mean he put the catagories in a colorful background , how can i do something like this ?

4- in this script when you create a sub catagory it doesn't show on left side panel , but when you click on main catagory the sub cat will show on the top center of the site just right up to the wallpapers , is there anyway to move it to left panel ? i mean when i click on main catagori the sub cat opens in a tree .

i know maybe it's too much request but i don't have any other way because i'm very noob i really need help , so if anyone can help me in any of this problems i will be so indepted .

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.