permissions to make this API call

Saiv

Hi,

I am doing shopping cart project , when I run the page getting this error. the paypay payment part I am trying to do.

Error : You do not have permissions to make this API call
Array(    [TIMESTAMP] => 2013%2d09%2d24T08%3a46%3a02Z    [CORRELATIONID] => 58910ee2d4893    [ACK] => Failure    [VERSION] => 76%2e0    [BUILD] => 7784605    [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10002    [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Authentication%2fAuthorization%20Failed    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => You%20do%20not%20have%20permissions%20to%20make%20this%20API%20call    [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error)

cart_update.php

config.php

config_pay.php

index.php

paypal.class.php

process.php

view_cart.php

I m new in this php world as i hve only worked on it for past 3months.... im an amateur....i m trying to solve problems n i m sorry if i m wrong.....

N pls tell me if i  m ryt....

If you're receiving this error and have verified that your PayPal API permissions are correct, you may need to confirm your email address with PayPal.

To confirm your email address with PayPal:

1. Sign in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under the "My Account" tab, click the "Profile" link.
  3. Click the "Email" link, located in the Account Settings column.
  4. If your email address has not been confirmed, it will be marked as "Unconfirmed." Select this email address, and click the "Confirm" button.

A confirmation email will be sent from PayPal to the selected email address. Click the confirmation link contained in this email. You will be taken to a confirmation page on PayPal's web site and prompted to enter your PayPal account password to confirm your email address.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.