Upload file and send through ajax form

pm4698

Hello there,

I use an element attached in this zip (assets file is missing due to the file size and i don't think its necessary for what i need to ask).

Its actually a button with a pop up form, where the user fills in the name, lastname, e-mail and e-mail confirmation, telephone(optional), question/comment, send copy to my e-mail fields.

Inside this, i need to add an extra field, where the user can upload his/her cv (doc, docx, txt, rtf, pdf file types) and when click on send the user will receive the CV file also along with the other information.

I tried to add an Upload field called cv inside the code, but when i click on send, i have message:

Invalid file type 

but the message is sent and at the e-mail i see all the info but i see the file name of cv, not the file.

Any help with this please?A friend of mine that took a look told me that this form sends info via ajax and that i have to change the way that the information is being sent in order to be able to send the file.

Thank you in advance

contact-form.zip

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.