Encrypting password in Mysql

Adam_Duski

Hey , i have a problem in encrypting a password in mysql 

in the register form if anyone registered make their password encrypt in mysql database but when i want to login i must used the encrypting password ,,

is there's a way to use that password i entered in register form for e.g ( 1234 ) not the encrypted password  

the hash method you use during registration when the password was stored in the database table must be applied to the password during login so that you can determine if the password that was entered is the same one supplied during registration.

if you are using a hash method that stores the 'salt' as part of the resulting hash value, you will actually need to retrieve the stored value from the database table and use the hash's 'check' function to determine if the entered password produces the same hash values.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.