PHP Drives me crazy - Please help!

liam1412

Okay just a basic one

I have just built the registration page of my first member system. I don't want to just paste all the code in coz its not relevant so i'll just explain.

above the form I have a line of code something like

[code]<?php if(isset($reg_error){ echo ?><p class="error"><?php $reg_error) } ?></p>[/code]

Im not 100% percent this code is exactly right as im at work and i don't have the code on me. I know it works tho and it is very similar to this.

The form posts to my php in a seperate file where $reg_error is set if any problems are encountered.

My question

Why no matter what I do is the the value of $reg_error splitting its self into 2 lines.  Its prob something so simple but its driving me crazy.

ie - If the reg error is something like. 'Your passwords do not match! Please try again!

will display above my form
Your passwords do no
match! Please try again

I have also checked that table cell is long enough that line of code is in.

Thanks All

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.