Form submission question

mjurmann

I have been looking around and can't seem to find anything on this topic. Is the following scenario possible?
User fills out form on SITE A. Depending on the input the user submits (certain radio box selected), an e-mail is sent to the user with a particular attached file (again, depending on which radio button was selected). Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?

Next, if Scenario A is possible, how about this one.
Depending on filled out in form on SITE A, SITE B sends file to user through e-mail.

I appreciate the help ahead of time - this is killing me.

its all possible - you just got to make it happen.

[url=http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/130/0.php]http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/130/0.php[/url]

that shoudl show you how to generate teh emails. All you need to do is create the logic flow so that you can choose which attachment is set OR whether to send a request to site B (via curl if you want to keep them on your site or an include to the other file on server b if it allows you to.)

You will need to know what data to send to server B but once you do its all straight forward.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.