textbox items display when listbox item selected in php form

sathish16

hi, i have a form where a listbox have 2 items.if one item is selected ,then i want to display 5 text boxes and 2 list box under it.if i give inputs in it,then all details should be  wrapped under one field in my mysql database....pls share your suggestions...

Not sure if I fullyunderstand the question ... but I think what you would need is to put the 5 text boxes and 2 list boxes into a <DIV> with the property "style=visibility:hidden;"

use an onChange event with your original listbox to make the <DIV> visible if the certain listbox item is selected.

Put the hidden <DIV> inside your form and all the data within it will be submitted along when the form is submitted

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.