Need advice on blog site [Again]

SharkBait

Ok I've been playing around with my little blog site: www.tingram.ca and went to a new online editor (FCKeditor)

Anyway the spacing of the <p> tags in the blog entires are a bit, buggered up as you can probally see and I want advice/suggestions to clean it up, make it more uniformed and easy on the eyes.

Yes I had ads on it. I'm testing AdSense to see how it works and the best way it works. I've had less impressions and click throughs then a few buddies of mine but I have more banked money ;) (anyway thats another story)

The left side Recent Comment section is a bit... blah too and I would like suggestions on that as well.

Ok I'm ready for the critizim... or am I?

Thanks

if you're inserting <p> tags, and then running it through nl2br to display the content, you're gonna be left with big gaps between paragraphs.

the ads are fine in this case, they're kept discrete and fairly tidy, and dont take over your layout like they're trying to make some point (apart from the ones between articles. you may just be ok with the ones down the side)

i vaguely remember the first version of this site that you posted. things have come a long way. good stuff!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.