Simple query help user inputs

bjorn82dk

Hello all,

First of all, sorry if related post have been answered in the past, been searching for days and haven't found the answers I have been looking for. 

I'm a beginner when speaking php and SQL so please be a bit patient with me. 

I need help to do a simple query from a msql db. I hope someone can provide me with a full example and then I should be able to modifie it to my own needs.

I have a DB containing following fields: Id, Name, Astart, Aend, Bstart, Bend, Cstart, Cend, link

What I need is 3 form field, A, B and C to be used as the filter. 

Value from field A should be between [Astart] and [Aend] AND value from field B should be between [bstart] and [bend] AND value from C should be between [Cstart] and [Cend].

In my head it should be extremely simple to do but I guess I took my mouth to full since I can't find out how to. Hope some one has a complete exampel I can look over and try to modifie to my own needs. 

Best regards, Bjørn

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.