PHP Forms Help

jrapin

Have a minor technical question about a travel form created with PHP.
All the fields are specified but some of my text field are "yellow" while other have remained "white".
I prefer the "yellow" color for the form and can't seem to discover or understand why the white fields are not changing to yellow. (In particular, the "fax" is really identical to the "city" yet displays diffrently).

Please Check out my attached document and notify me as to the real reason why all the fields in my PHP form are not "yellow" in color.

Sincerely,

Jrapin

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you, but could you please be a bit more specific as to the exact code?
This is what I have:

<?php error_flag($error, "fax_number"); ?>
</div>
<div align="center" class="textGreenBold">*Fax Number:</div>
<div align="right">
<input type="text" name="fax" value="<?php print $_POST['fax_number'] ?>" />

[quote author=jrapin link=topic=117848.msg481131#msg481131 date=1165589831]
Thank you, but could you please be a bit more specific as to the exact code?
This is what I have:

<?php error_flag($error, "fax_number"); ?>
</div>
<div align="center" class="textGreenBold">*Fax Number:</div>
<div align="right">
<input type="text" name="fax" value="<?php print $_POST['fax_number'] ?>" />
[/quote]
If you want to use the error flag function, i cant help you, sorry, i only know basics of php. :P

Thank you sir, I 'm still wondering why I should use the <bgcolor="yellow"> function.
Beacuse this code is foriegn to the document (It has not been used anywhere else).

I'm working on the phpform in Dreamweaver and I thought perhaps there was some latent (invisable)
code somewhere. However, I really want to make the fields a uniform color (white or yellow will work),
but I prefer yellow. How do I change the way these fields are displayed on this form?

Ray,

I have removed the link to the CSS page and the page still displays the fields in two diffrent colors. Ba hum bug!
Do I have any options with this form? I kept thinking that perhaps Dreamweaver was hidding a setting or specification of some sort.

Ray,

Forgot to mention that if I insert the opening and closing HTML tags, the php form does'nt work.
After removing the CSS linked, I noticed that I still had the same color problem (with the form fields).
I have attached my version of the file in question for viewing/modifying.

If you could modify the file and re-attach it, I'd be very happy.

Ray,

I am assuming you are previewing the files through localhost in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
I am also.

I haveincluded the css page and the version of the php file including the style sheet.
Please check and see if you can add new fields into theform and have them display as "yellow" text boxes please.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.