PHP list the data from tables from MySQL in a classified manner

iifraz

I have two tables

One contains details of employees

Second contains details of employee’s Family details

The column empid is similar to both table

I am trying to display details as for every employee detail from first table as a header and details of employee family details underneath. So for every employee empid it should display the related family details.

In the web browser image show the result but not under appropriate header

Please can some one help me.

post-206176-0-36021200-1510437934_thumb.jpeg

post-206176-0-16923500-1510437953_thumb.jpeg

Try this:

$data_set = array('KMP' => array(), 'empid' => array());

while($line = $head->fetch_assoc()) {
	array_push($data_set['KMP'], "<hr>" . "KMP: " . $line["empid"] . "<hr>");
	}

while($row = $result->fetch_assoc()) {
	array_push($data_set['empid'], " EMP ID: " . $row['empid'] . " Full Name: " . $row["fullname"] . " Relship: " . $row['relship'] . "<br>"); 
	} 

for ($i=0; $i <= count($data_set); $i++) { 
echo $data_set['KMP'][$i];
echo $data_set['empid'][$i];
}

You've tried to put a while loop over another one and expexted a recrusive stacking. Something like that is not possible, because the centred while loop is executed until its condition is met.

http://php.net/manual/en/control-structures.while.php

&nbsp;

&nbsp;Try this:

$data_set = array('KMP' =&gt; array(), 'empid' =&gt; array());		while($line = $head-&gt;fetch_assoc()) {	array_push($data_set['KMP'], "&lt;hr&gt;" . "KMP: " . $line["empid"] . "&lt;hr&gt;");	}		while($row = $result-&gt;fetch_assoc()) {	array_push($data_set['empid'], " EMP ID: " . $row['empid'] . " Full Name: " . $row["fullname"] . " Relship: " . $row['relship'] . "&lt;br&gt;"); 	} for ($i=0; $i &lt;= count($data_set); $i++) {&nbsp;echo $data_set['KMP'][$i];echo $data_set['empid'][$i];}
You've tried to put a while loop over another one and expexted a recrusive stacking. Something like that is not possible, because the centred while loop is executed until its condition is met.

http://php.net/manual/en/control-structures.while.php

&nbsp;

when ever I add a record for a specific empid, the it goes to a new section instead of it being under the specific empid, as attached screenshot, the new record with empid has to be under KMP 177a, instead its under a new KMP. please support

post-206176-32150_thumb.png

post-206176-0-88823700-1510484545_thumb.png

$row['relship'] => $row['relationship'] 
I'm sorry, I was a bit lazy to write off all your code and abbreviated here and there; Without insulting: please analyze your code before using it; that was a bit harmless now but it could have been an SE attack so check out the foreign code before using it and please stop taking screenshots and post the code, it is corrosive to write it off permanently; I recommend you to deal more with logical mathematical processes and logical processes before you get to the programming itself.

Besides, the server is talking to you and has already pointed out the mistake

notice undefied index 'relship'

So read, think, write! :D

Archived