[SOLVED] Page not displaying info

commander

Hi there everybody!  I'm having troubles with MySQL, as you can see.  I'm trying to make a CMS to make it easier on myself, however I'm having some trouble.  See, everything was working fine before I modified my table.  I had people submitting stuff, I could approve it and what not, however after I added some fields it stopped working.  I could see it in my admin panel, and just about everything worked fine except my index- the items showed up, but no info was displayed.  Here, take a look:

http://www.xcvtech.com/entcent/

For the admin panel, use username [b]admin[/b] and password [b]phpfreaks[/b].

I logged into your site and yes you are correct, nothing is displayed... I would recommend changing your table back to what it was before when everything was working fine.  Short of that you may have to post some more info.  Old table/new table maybe some code...

-John

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.