Uninitialized string offset

papasmurf

11 hours ago, papasmurf said:

Master Coder,

From what I read on GitHub, there’s nothing FREE about it unless you’re a student (which I’m not). The only thing that’s free is if you sign up for the $21/mth package, you get a FREE TRIAL so I don’t know where you get your information. The only thing I’ve got to say to you is that if you reply to this post it’ll be TWENTY-THREE posts – now who’s counting? Maybe you're the one that wants to make it an endless thread?

Public repositories on GitHub are, as both benanamen and gizmola have pointed out, free. If you don't want (or don't have the time) to learn the command line aspects of git, you can use SourceTree or GitKraken. I have to say, if you're developing in Windows, SourceTree has problems - on mac, it's excellent. SourceTree is completely free, and GitKraken is free for non-commercial use.

Neither is required for help here, but either will change your life if you're not currently using a versioning system. And both will give the people on this forum the chance to look at the entirety of the code you're using, which will help us help you.

Archived