Sign in to follow this  
NotionCommotion

How to see threads I "like"

A while back, I asked a question in PHP Coding Help, and requinix (I think) provided an unrelated comment that my API endpoints should not have an api version hardcoded in the URL (i.e. /1.0/some/endpoint), and gave a recommended solution.  I recall liking the solution and planned on implementing it at a future date and am pretty sure I clicked "Liked".  The future date is now, and I have been searching my past posts and haven't found it.  Is it possible to view the posts which I have tagged as "Liked"?  Thanks

I don't have an answer to your direct question, but I think the thread you are looking for is this one:  

I used the forum search which allows you to search for things like:  "endpoint AND version AND requinix"  It then highlights the keywords in the results.

@gizmola  Yes!  Thank you.  This site said searches were not working thus I didn't try.  Shame on me!

@mac_gyver  Thanks.  After looking at this portion of my profile, there were no clues.  Turns out I was wrong about "liking" it so I just did and now it shows up.

Edited by NotionCommotion