Is this forum active?

phpiodore

Just now, phpiodore said:

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Cause again, lots of posts show up as too old to respond to. Is there a filter system I'm not aware of?

You're welcome!

Regarding posts appearing as too old to respond to, it's possible the forum have specific rules or limitations on the age of posts that can be replied to. Additionally, certain threads may be archived after a certain period, making them unavailable for further responses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olumide said:

You're welcome!

Regarding posts appearing as too old to respond to, it's possible the forum have specific rules or limitations on the age of posts that can be replied to. Additionally, certain threads may be archived after a certain period, making them unavailable for further responses.

Oh, I mean like, the newest posts I see are from 2022. That's why I thought the forum was dead cause it shows me posts from 2022 and then the banner pops up saying don't respond to old posts. Is it not the same for you? Which is the most recent post you see?

4 minutes ago, phpiodore said:

Oh, I mean like, the newest posts I see are from 2022. That's why I thought the forum was dead cause it shows me posts from 2022 and then the banner pops up saying don't respond to old posts. Is it not the same for you? Which is the most recent post you see?

Hey there!

I totally get what you mean. It seems like the posts you're seeing are from 2022, and the banner warning about responding to old posts might give the impression that the forum is inactive. However, it's worth noting that the activity on forums can vary across different categories. Some categories may indeed have older posts, while others might have more recent activity.

For instance, in the PHP and MySQL categories, you might find more up-to-date discussions

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Olumide said:

Hey there!

I totally get what you mean. It seems like the posts you're seeing are from 2022, and the banner warning about responding to old posts might give the impression that the forum is inactive. However, it's worth noting that the activity on forums can vary across different categories. Some categories may indeed have older posts, while others might have more recent activity.

For instance, in the PHP and MySQL categories, you might find more up-to-date discussions

Thanks! I'll check those categories out! Thanks again for responding :)

• Thanks 1