Upload MySQL database problem

teongkia

Hi when i log in to http://mydb1.localdns.com/phpMyAdmin with my username and password.I managed to enter inside.But when I tried to create database name 'econnect', this error came out
Error
MySQL said: 

#1044 - Access denied for user 'iinnovationscom'@'localhost' to database 'econnect'

May I know what is the main problem for this?Thanks.

You need to give the user 'iinnovationscom' the permissions to access the 'econnect' database. Do it through the following query:

[code]grant all on econnect.* to iinnovationscom'@'localhost identified by 'password';[/code]

This query will have to be run through the root user or a user that has the permissions on the database 'econnect'

Error
MySQL said: 

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''@'localhost identified by 'password'' at line 1

After executing the code I found this error.I still couldn't create the database name econnect.May I know the problem?Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.