Forum FAQ/RULES

.josh

Basically, if you have some code you are wanting people to debug, or a website you are working on that you want people to 'beta test,' post the code/link here.

- The idea of this forum is that you have finished your code, and now you wish for people to test it for weak spots, logic problems, etc.. This is not a place for you to dump some piece of code you can't figure out and say "make it work."  If you are looking for that kind of help, go to the PHP Help forum.  But even there we don't accept most of those kinds of posts.  If you want someone to "make it work" for you, go to the freelance forum and make an offer.

- Be very careful on what kind of info you post, especially when it comes to posting links to your site.  Posts of this nature are often times aliases of "please try to hack my site and tell me if you do, and how, so I can fix it."  We cannot and will not be held liable for any kind of damage or loss that results from you posting any of your stuff here (or anywhere else on the site, for that matter).  Not everybody out there is honest.  Someone out there may read your post, go to your script, find a security hole and exploit it without telling you, all the while giving you the thumbs up. 

- This is NOT a "rate my script/site" forum.  Please go to the critique forum for that. 

- Try to give a good description of what your code is supposed to be doing.  We can do little more than find syntax errors if we don't know what it's supposed to be doing.