Error message reported by client

roopurt18

One of our clients is receiving an intermittent error message while trying to access our site, but apparently they're still able to access other websites while receiving this message.  While on the phone with them while they were experiencing the problem, I had them

ping -t www.yahoo.com

and all requests timed out, which usually point at an ISP or network issue.

I then tried to ping one of their machines with my own and received a bunch of "host unreachable" messages.

In addition, I'm in and out of the site on a constant basis and it's always worked for me, so it's definitely not host maintenance.

Below is the content portion of the image from IE.  I've left off the address, menus, etc. but I did verify that the address is correct.  In addition, the IE icon looks like it might be IE7 (unsure because I do not use it) or a custom IE provided by the ISP.

I told them to contact their ISP and ask if it was having difficulties.  Other than that, anyone have any ideas?  I'm still rather new to the whole internet / networking side of things and it could very well be something I'm not familiar with.

[img]http://www.ibswebview.com/test/error.jpg[/img]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.