Very Tedious

Jtech

Ok here's the deal... If i have a toolbar with a popdown menu in like 20 different  pages ... with links on it

an after finishin putting it on every page i realize i want to change a link on the tool bar .. then i have to go through every page to change this link .. god thats tedious .. well any how my question is ..

is it posible to have an external page with the toolbar an all the divs in it as well for the pop down menu ..and the positions as well .. so all i have to do is go in an change just that one page . an it would effect/change all them pages

...  ???

Good advice but not what i was looking for .. fair enough that will let me beable to change the functions of the popup menu on every page but what if i wanted to change a anchor/ <a href> on every page .. heres an e.g

thats on 20 pages . so lets say i wanted to change link2 would i be able to make an external page to beable to change a normal anchor

or will i just have to go through every page ....

thnks for the replys anyhow

well its more am in the making of trying somthing out ..

i will have an external.js page which will write html in to what ever page has the <script src=""> tag// and i will get it to write in to a div which will get positioned by an other external.css.. its the only way i can think of changing an normal anchor called media to information in every page

K cool ...

just to let u know what am on about heres an eg ..

you know at the top of the page of php freaks where it has

an that is maby on every page on this site like 1000s of pages .
what will he do when ever he wants to change search to look..

its somthing like that which is my problem .. so do u have any better ideas

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.