100% Height Layout

TronB24

My problem here is that I can't figure out how the make the fill 100% of the browsers screen. I've changed the background color to gray to tells me that the 100% height value is working on the html and body tag. Now how do I get the footer to go to the bottom of the page?

I know this question has been ask many time in this forum, but I can't make sense of getting the previous answers to work in my case. Thanks in advance for any help.

Link to site: http://monin.com/us/en/tableless_layout.php
Link to CSS: http://monin.com/us/en/css/moninstyle2.css

Let the content do teh work. Fixed height layouts often fall over whne they don't account for lower screen resolutions.

I hate fixed height layouts but If they are wahat is honetsly wanted i think it best to make a content area of fied height and gve it over-flow: auto;

If I set any height attributes the the content div (#main) it seems to push the margin over to the left an additional 220px in Firefox. I guess I will have to live with the content determining the height. I thought the layout would look better if the footer always appeared at the bottom of the page regardless of content

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.