Help Please - User Reg

Cteckie

I need some serious assistance here. I am a complete noob and I have no idea how to adjust my problem. I have searched and searched so much I am lost... My problem lies when a new user registers. The confirmation e-mail states www.xxxxxx.xxxx/modules.php?name=your account. But that is not the directory it needs to refer to . I need it to read www.xxxxxx.xxx/members/modules I cannot locate where that is in any of my codes. I also wish to change the message that derived from it all.. I am using PHP 4.1 I believe from my hosting site. Thanks in advanced for any assistance...

[url=http://www.afge1709.org/members/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user]http://www.afge1709.org/members/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user[/url] This is the link to the site and new user account. I really don't know which file from there because it does not indicate one. I have fought this avenue before with the members/modules/your account directory but I have a index.php file and another directory with a case.php file in it and an admin directory. I hate to send the files that don't pertain to this post... But here is my index.php file for you to view... Maybe you can make heads or tails from it.. Thanks for you patience and efforts...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yes I did, but what I want is a member page and then access to the forum after login. From what I can tell after the registration of the forum there is nothing more for members to access via the main php-nuke page... Thanks...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.