Login with Frame PROBLEM!!!

Vinsanity

i have the login script which work prefectly on itself but when i try to use the frame to create the main page and call out the login function, the login doesnt work and just display out some of the php login script. even i managed to get rid of this error then the function also canot work... below will be my code... hope somebody can help... thnk you...

[attachment deleted by admin]

The file is .htm the php parser is not looking into the file to find php because it's not a php file, its an html file. Try renaming your top frame to a .php extension.

also, I noticed that the file is running from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\..........

It is opening it as a file, not as a webpage. As is, the php parser will completely be ignored this way. You have to load it as http://localhost/projects/... The webserver needs to serve the page so the php engine can grab it and parse out the php. Right now you are simply loading a file.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.