Xml Program

[b]Program Information
[/b]
* Xml file's come from labs.zap2it.com
* Xml file's are taken off labs.zap2it.com with xmltv (google: "XMLTv")
Description: The program is a television listings program.  It takes an menu.xml file (with a lot of channel information) cut's the information up and displays the channel icon, number, name, and link.
If the link is clicked on it calles a listings.php using ajax, and uses the channel as a modifier for the url.

THe xml file's related to each channel are seperated.
So basically.
Menu.xml - contains all channel information
channelid.labs.zap2it.com - contains each of the channel information (programs), the channelid is the modifier that adds to teh url in php to tell it which channel file to look for.

Currently the listings.php (using the channel xml file (dynamically) and the xsl file, it shows the list of shows that are playing within the next 10-15 hours or something.
It also shows the now playing highlighted in red.

Problem -
On the page that pulls out the menu.xml file and shows the channel information, I need to put the name of the currently playing program for each channel, down the list.

I have tried this using xml/xsl with hardly any luck.  I have also tried with php, what do you think I shoudl try.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.