Code Anyone?

The Little Guy

I didn't know where to place this, but... I would like to announce something. Not the best news in the world, but My site is looking for php bits and pieces. If you have any code that you feel is asked alot on this forum, I would gladly (if you want) take it from you. I then will post it on the site, and you can link to it.

If you decide to hand something over, please send me a PM There is one part of BBCode that you can use, and that is this:

[page=xxxxxx.php/HTML/JS] (Choose only one extention) use this if your code requires multiple pages Here is an example:

[page=one.php]
<?php
     header("Location: two.php");
?>
[page=two.php]
<?php
     echo "Page 2";
?>

your page=xxx will then be transfered over to HTML Code. When using PHP, Please use the <?php and ?> NOT <? and ?>

You can have a code as simple as you want, or as complicated as you want, and comments are always nice.

Please discuss anthing here, such as questions and comments, and PM me your code. If you would like your name to that code, please tell me your name (Last Name and/or First Name or you can even use your message board name) in your PM.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.