[SOLVED] request method problem

Ninjakreborn

I got something to do tooltips.  I tested it out on my test server, everything worked perfectly, when I brought it over the the actual web space, and uploaded it to the internet, I get this where they are all suppose to work at.

http://www.freelancebusinessman.com/skillsandservices.php

Every tooltip is having problems, has anyone ever encountered this problem before, or have any idea on how to fix it.

What I don't understand is it's telling me that I am trying to use a POST method, when it's a url.  It's obvious using GET.  However on my test server it worked fine, now as soon as I load it up it stops working.  I don't understand, does anyone know what might force it to go into POST method.  I also copied the php.ini file on my test server over to my life site, and it returns "session headers already sent"

just by changing the ini file (session auto-start was not set),  I don't understand what is going on.  Any advice is greatly, appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.