Want to create a "Application for Joining Car Club"

QWERTYtech

I am working on a website right now and I am really new to PHP and I was wondering if there was anyone that could help me with some PHP questions.  I am hosting a site off of my personal server and I'm using e107 for the design.  I want to slightly modify the "Contact Us" page to meet my needs.

What I need to include on this page is:

*Name (Last, First) - Two fields

*Address, City, State, ZIP

*Make, Model, Year (of vehicle)

*Modifications (must have at least three)

*Attachments

*Agree to Terms

Can someone please help me??????????

Thanks,

QWERTYtech ??? ???

Well firstly, you will need to create the form using HTML. From there, you will need to create a PHP page (or it can be included with the HTML in one file) that will read and check all of the user's data to make sure it is correct. After going through all the user input, the script will email you and/or store the information in a database.

I suggest breaking it down into sections and doing one thing at a time. There are more tutorials on forms than anything else, so take a look!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.