Beta Test Online Community.

shank888

It looks nice..

A criticism that I have is the slogan "A revelation of online communities." Did you mean revolution?

If you meant revelation thats cool and all, I just dont think it makes sense.

And..

If someone is unregistered and not logged in I dont think they should see the members list with all of the contact info.

I'm finding lots of problems with not checking data. The registration form allows any characters, it seems, for user name, and there is no validation of email or anything else as far as I can see. In addition, whenever I see a page with something passed through the URL (ie, user=14), instead of erring out gracefully as I would like to see, I get mysql errors on the page.

I'll keep looking and see if I come up with anything else, too.

^The url error for when an id does not exist and the like has already been fixed for beta 2.  So it now says something like "There is no thread defined by the id 15"

As for the email-ing new users, if it is not in beta 2, then it will definatly be in beta 3.

-I have made it so that you must be logged in so that you can view the member list and member profiles(beta 2)

^The url error for when an id does not exist and the like has already been fixed for beta 2.  So it now says something like "There is no thread defined by the id 15"

As for the email-ing new users, if it is not in beta 2, then it will definatly be in beta 3.

-I have made it so that you must be logged in so that you can view the member list and member profiles(beta 2)

The link still points to a Beta 1 install. Do you want us to help test Beta 2 as well? If so, do you have a link to that install?

• 3 weeks later...

It's all the same to me there nothink special there, Is there for example you could have real live post stats dispalying using ajax.

lots and lots of valadation is a must.

no site map(google out then).

Apart from that nice board but always nice board as there so meny ha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.