Advanced form validation antiwork!

Pezmc

I am new to javascript and have taken this script/written it. For some reason it does not work. The js file is fully working as it only went wrong as I changed something in the html file. What is wrong with this? Can anyone see. It is supposed to display error messages on the right and side and provide a single alert if you screw up on something. Also when ever something changes in a field the message to the right is supposed to update. I have gone through all my code and can't find a error, but what do I know I am a noob. Please help!

Person that gets the entire script to work as well as explains why I suck at javascript gets a free link on my websites thanks page (when its finished)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.