How to build user / date specific database?

carbonarm

I am quite new to MySQL, and I realy need help for a specific task.

Lets say I have more than 5-10.000 users, all registered with userID, adress, phone, email, ...... (I have done this part)

Every single user needs to save multiple data EVERY day into the database. Ofcourse the user should be able to get the data later on, and maybee correct the data.

How can I build the best, quickest and most reliable database that saves date specific data that is connected to the specific user?

Should I create a database for every single userID and then save data on the relevant date?

Or should I create a database for every single date, and save data on the specific userID?

Or can I do it in a different and better way?

My worry is the size of the database and the uploading / downloading time that could spoil the user experience of the website.

First, I assume by database you mean table.  Second, make tables for users is a disaster.  Third, the date suggestion isn't any better either, because you'll be UNIONing tables for almost every single query (although MERGE tables might be slighter better, but still horrible).  Just put it all in a single table.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.