help customizing SPGM

NicoleGW

Hey folks,

If any of you are familiar with SPGM (Simple Picture Gallery Manager), I'd appreciate some help.  I'm customizing it to work in a webpage I'm making for a friend, which you can see here.  (I realize that IE screws it up; I'm working on that.)  I've made most of the customizations already, but I'm having trouble with one last bit.

My friend wants it so that when you click on a thumbnail, the image shows up where the thumbnails currently are, and the thumbnails aren't displayed.  SPGM comes with an option to display the photos in pop-up windows, but that's not what she wants.  I'm assuming that all I need to do is go into the the main php file and put the call for the subroutine that displays thumbnails in an if statement that tells it to work only if there's no picture selected.  Problem is, there are so many variables that I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly I need to do.  I'm fairly new to php.

I don't want to post the actual php, since it's several pages long, but let me know if it would be helpful to post a section of it.

Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.