Testers required for MMOG textbased online game

XweaselX

Hi guys soon the 3rd update will be completed for maximumwar.com

maximumwar is a tick based game with a tick lasting for 15 minute ( we called a tick a space cycle).

I require testers to work free of charge to test the game for any unforseen bugs.

system that need testing extensively will be the attcking system, news systems, probe system

also any general testing would be require to test all features of the game. (including desgin features)

The testing period will start in around 2 weeks time( when the prevoius bugs have been fixed and the 3rd update has been added) i would the people intrested in testiong maxwar to add my msn or post a reply on the froum.  ( my msn is anthonyhickman18@hotmail.com

The admin panel and scanners will be tested by myself

when testing the game you could either report the bug/ uissues to myself or via the maximumwar froum.

when tested is complete i will ad the game and start beta round 1.

i have 3 testers on this game ( my MOD team) and myself and we have found many bugs so we are looking for small detailed things.  Hopefully we won't find many.

if you have anything you would like to add please post away  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.