version 2 of mp3crib, please review

s0c0

Newest design: http://www.mp3crib.com/v2/index.html

Current design: http://www.mp3crib.com/

Going on some of your suggestions last time I switched from a pure html table layout to all css, changed the background color, and changed the feel the user gets from the site with the addition of new images.

I'm still not satisfied with the background and I know I'll end up using some type of gradient so it does not look so dull.  Any suggestions on that would be great.  I also need help on integrating the links section.  I'm thinking of use 4-5 medium-large sized css-based "button" links there.  The site is a web-app not really a content thing, so that should do me.  Any other suggestions, comments, praise, or hate is welcomed.  Thanks for looking...again.

new one definitely seems less "forced" in terms of looking/trying to look good, but i dont like the position of your nav. it just kinda unbalances things a lot and on a 1024x768 res, goes off the edge of the page.

Holy crap!  It looks horrible in 1024x768.  I work in 1440x900 res.  A good lesson learned now is to test in multiple resolutions.  The nav bar is supposed to appear in the main white bubble to left of the text.  I will fix this immediately...thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.