PHP 5.2.1.1 Apache 2.2.4

YourMomSE

Hi im very irritated cuz ive tried a million things and im sure its one simple error that i need to fix. I have php 5.2.11 with apache 2.2.4, and i keep getting the error Cannot load C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll int server: One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found. I really could use some help here....... ???

how about if you gave us more info?

i'll assume you've verified that the file 'C:/PHP/php5apache2.dll' exists and is readable.

is this one of those LAMP installation packages? or did you compile both PHP and Apache by hand?

do you see this error when you access a PHP/Plain HTML page via the web? or does it occur when you attempt to start Apache via a terminal or something like that?

OMG YESSSSSS, i redid the php edits in the httpd.conf file

and i used php5apache2_2 before and it didnt work, but i fixed it

thanks guys for kinda helping me, smf forums rock too by the way, cuz i was installing php to install smf forums on my website thats in progress

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.