server generated PDF files? Will donate (another) $10.

PirateBagel

Heres what I need to happen now, I know how to do most of it, except the generated PDF form.

- Someone logs into the site, fills out the form. (I already have this coded for the most part, not a problem)

- The server puts that information into a PDF file with a background of my chosing and emails it to a specified adress. (Its already set up to send the email)

My issue is I dont know how to have the server generate the PHP form. How does it work? How do I position the text over the PDF automatically?

I'm already donating $10 to the site, thanks to the help I received from UTAlan, Lytheum, and Waldir. Ill make it a total of $20 after this.

Im thinking about paying someone $40-$50 just to do what I need.

This would include a server generated pdf form with 80 fields ( I could define them all later ) to be emailed to one set adress and an adress defined by the form.

I'm trying to explain this well, but my brain is pretty much fried atm.

Ill try to explain it better:

Ill be making a site that will have 80 fields of information, whoever can fill this out, and set the receiving adress. (I can do this part myself)

I need the information from the 80 fields to be emailed as an attached PDF (this is what I will pay someone for)

I will be able to place all the fields and pick all the fonts and whatnot from a premade script.

Anyone interested? I cannot offer to pay anymore that $40-50 (I have a woman to woo tomarrow night and most of my cash will be going towards that :D)

I think this level of coding is a little beyond my level. Though, editing the script to fit my needs will give me a much better understanding. I'm not trying to pass off all the work.

I wouldnt care if you used already built scripts (such as fpdf)

email me at adam.schlabach@gmail.com or PM me here if you are interested.

I think I'll also post this in the freelance section.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.