QTjournal.com

dustinnoe

I really like how this project has turned out. You have some problems with your Header in ie6, preforms very well in FF2. I like how you have put out brief descriptions for you QT's, but made it enough to let you know what it is about.

On the downside, I beleive you should darken the "posted by" information, very had to read. I also think you should darken slighly the actual "tags" under each Journal entry. I like the similar colors, just need slightly darker text to make it stand out better.

I really do think you have a very solid framework and direction with this site, just a few tweaks in colors and contrast and you should have a very user friendly site.

I'd probably remove the reflection of the "beta"-badge. Maybe even the entire badge as I hate the idea of those never-ending beta products. It seems to be quite popular to have your site/service in an infinite state of beta. Looks quite good though. Maybe add some padding to the copyright notice and a brighter color as well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.