Failed loading ZendExtensionManager.so ... Cannot allocate memory

roopurt18

This may be the wrong forum; if so, please relocate this post.  I'm writing a series of CLI scripts and one of them is generating this error:

Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so:  /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

The script performs the following commands via exec:

rm

rm

cp

gzip

php <php_script >

It's the last of these commands which is causing the error, which is just a call to another of these CLI scripts I've written, which in turn calls another CLI script.  The call chain looks like this:

[pre]

php flash_db.php

php run_sql_file.php

php create_db.php

[/pre]

It's the call to create_db.php that causes the error, but only when I call flash_db.php.  If I call run_sql_file.php from the CLI, no error is generated.

The error appears to be non-fatal since flash_db.php appears to accomplish everything it's supposed to.

Does anyone know the cause of this message?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.