Music Site - Beta Testers Wanted

Ions

Hello,

I am currently in the process of creating a social networking web site for individual musicians, bands, and fans of music in general. The site will allow members to create a personal profile, upload original recordings, upload images, blog, create playlists, send message etc.

In approximately two weeks (around April 18th, 2007) I will begin a closed beta test of the site. The test will run for approximately one week. We are looking for any individuals who would be interested in taking part in this trial run. Taking part will include registering to become a member of the site, using/testing the sites various features, and recording any bugs/comments/suggestions you may have. Individuals who would likely be interested in continuing to be an active member of this type of web site following the trial run are preferred, however anyone who is willing to take part in the beta testing process to any degree is welcome and will be greatly appreciated. All interested parties are encouraged to sign up at the location provided in the link at the bottom of this post. Those who have registered will receive an email in approximately two weeks time containing the information necessary to get started. Additionally, I'll update this thread at that time to serve as a reminder.

Thanks in advance,

- Ions

MeetLikeMusicians Beta Test Registration Link:

http://www.appearoffline.com/mlm

You're not validating any input into your registration fields. I just signed up by simply putting an apostrophe in all the blanks. Make sure that you are validating the input against the type of field. For instance, make sure that your email field contains a valid email before you put them in your database.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.