[SOLVED] What the hell?!

PirateBagel

Here's my problem.

(Through the help of a few board members) I've created a full script that places 80 fields of information onto a PDF and mails it to two email addy's.

Yesterday I thought I had finished it, everything was working flawlessly.

Today however, whenever I click submit it says "Send FAILED" (Which its set to say if something goes wrong) However, I havent changed anything. I've even tried reuploading the start of this code (I KNOW that backup works) but it still comes up Send FAILED.

How can this work 200+ times fine, then suddenly stop working completely?

I've checked my bandwidth, I have PLENTY left. Theres quite a bit of code total, though the only things I've been working in are proposalback.php and proposalform.php. Here's a link to the zip file with everything in it. If someone figures this out quickly i'll be happy to donate another $10 to the board (still owe $10 - waiting for payday now).

Password on proposalform.php is phpfreaks btw

EDIT: and yes, I do realize placing everything by cells is the quick and dirty way, but it worked.

To be honest I put it on my server and it works fine.

http://www.theelders.net/misc/piratebagel/pdf/proposalback.php

try it yourself

Ray

This is what I was looking for.... I had a strange feeling it was my server. Due to the fact that in building and testing I have used the script flawlessly 200+ times.

Hrm...

What would cause my server to do this? Im using Network Solutions btw.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.