Help Me Pls.... GD2 problem.

You can consider me stupid.. well i am telling this is becoz i am first timer on building website n hosting it outside with outside hosters. if it was me who handle the management i can do it myself but now i am not in control :)

So i need you guys help!! Plus my site is hosted on a UNIX based server ( OpenBSD ) and i am using windows at home so i dun know a shit abt UNIX , sad i know but got to learn up now , pls help...

ok here is my problem i am using Joomla with a extension call expose its for gallery. But the prob is GD2 is unabled.

Yes i know its a php library which needs to be enabled and then all goes back fine but the thing is since my hosters are using UNIX based so i totally dunno how n wat ... so if you guys can help me would be great

http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~prsuniten/index2.php

here is the phpinfo() page of my hoster can someone jus checkout and see pls. and list wat do i need to do or say to my hosters so that they could install or enable the feature if its already there. plsss counting on u guys ...

Thanks alot...

ok thank you for looking at it... but ok as u said it looks like its not being installed at all.

So whr can i get this module ?

Wat is the library name / module name for UNIX based php library  servers?

Is it easier to install ?

How do we install ?

I would really appreciate it if u could help ... i am asking bcoz this hosters of mine is actually my lecturer n he wans me sort of to learn up on this and so he is not helping me at all. like i said b4 i know nuts .. pls help thx.

Check out this page:

http://sandbox.guahanweb.com/info.php

Run a search on the page for "gd" and you'll come up with two main things you need to look at. First, you need to compile PHP with the --with-gd command that appears in the Configuration Commands. The second thing you can see is the actual GD settings about halfway down the page.

Otherwise, just do a search on the PHP manual site for GD installation requirements.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.