php and mysql???

robcrozier

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a uni project that I have to do.

Im creating an online DVD store for this project and so far its going well (got the main pages sorted as well as the database and tables set up. So far you can register as staff or customer and logon as either, query the database and add new records. However at the minute when I query the database to list all DVD’s, all of the rows in the table are simply printed out in a table on the main page. Instead of this i would like to query the database for the DVD’s but then for each DVD to be displayed on the screen as a link. When that link is clicked the user is taken to a page containing the rest of the information about the DVD.

Can anyone help???

Cheers!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.