Is there a way..

tcorbeil

Hello again everyone.

My site is coming along.. couldn't have done it without this forum, thank you everyone!

Anyway, I was hoping to use google adsense to help generate some revenue on my site.. problem is, the site is dynamic and uses mySQL with php..

My question is, is there some sort of way to grab a php variables and append them to a text file of some sort?? That way, i could point the google bot to the 'hard written' text file?.. I don't really know where to start with all of this.. I know my pages do not have "hard" content in them.. only when someone is logged in and the php variables are given their values...

Thanks.

T.

Yes of course.  With php you can do anything with file's, all the way from taking the data from the database, and writing it all into a file.

There is anything you can do.

You are going to want to

1. Learn Basic PHP file handling

2. Come back here and ask in more detail specifically what you want so we can help point you in the right direction.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.