Shopping Cart Advice for Unusual Requirements. Anyone able to name this cart?

Anidazen

Hello.

I'm a half-decent PHP guy with an e-commerce website that makes ok saturday-job money, but I don't use a shopping cart, I knocked something together myself and I'm finding upgrading it myself a daunting to impossible task.

These forums are by far and away the best place I could think of to get some advice.

Firstly -- I would LOVE a website that looked and behaved a lot like www.4mmo.com (this is NOT my site). There's so many things I love about this from the look to the functionality. Some of this can be shown off by pages like this: http://www.4mmo.com/powerlevel.aspx?serverid=2217 .

My questions are thus:

1) Does anyone know what shopping cart, theme, or anything that the above site uses? I love it.

2) Failing that, how could I get some similarly powerful software?

I love so much about this site, from the look to how they can seemingly add completely seperate pages that add stuff to their shopping cart in totally different ways, to how (and the way) it asks you to create an account. Here's an amazing example of what I'm on about: http://www.4mmo.com/item.aspx?serverid=2217&key=A

If I could find the same software and a similar theme I'd jump for joy, and if it could integrate telephone-verification-antifraud-calls and I could offer individual users site wide or product specific discounts and maybe a personalised welcome message, then I would consider it nothing short of a miracle.

I sell virtual products with a real value -- eg. currency in online games, so financially fraudsters have a lot to gain and I have a lot to lose. It's not like ebooks where you only lose the sale, here I lose what I paid for the stock, which is about 70% of selling price. There's no delivery address. So fraud is a major problem.

This means that I need some kind of automatic fraud service and phonecall integration thing. That's the biggest problem.

Please, any help is appreciated -- and if anyone knows about this kinda thing and is willing to spend a little time advising me on getting the kind of advanced storefront that I need set up, then it'd be great to pick your brains a little by email. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.